Facility and Infrastructure
Being the leading Head and Neck Cancer Centre, Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital has the World Class Facilities and State-of-the-art Infrastructure to treat patients with tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands, salivary glands, oral cavity, larynx, pharynx, paranasal sinus, and skull base; melanomas; sarcomas of the soft tissue and bone; and ocular, orbital, and ocular adnexal malignancies.
State-of The-Art Infrastructure & Technology :
- Seven State-of-the-art Operation Theaters | 42 bedded ICU | 19 bedded HDU | Critical care equipped with the latest technology to deal with critical & post-operative care.
- Linear Accelerators - Triple Energy Linear Accelerators with VMAT technology for IMRT, IGRT, SRS /SRT, SBRT and Respiratory Gated Radiotherapy
- Radiotherapy Treatment Planning Systems - World’s Best Radiotherapy Treatment Planning Systems like Monaco with Monte Carlo Algorithm, ERGO++, CMS Xio and Eclipse.
- Brachytherapy – Microselectron Digital (HDR-V3) Brachytherapy afterloader For Precise And Targeted Cancer Treatment. High dose rate Brachytherapy (Microselectron with Ir-192 source) provides Interstitial Brachytherapy for soft tissue sarcomas and head and neck cancers and surface mould treatment is used in specialized situation. Individual patients are planned on Plato Sunrise planning system with CT simulation or X-ray films.
- Gamma Camerafor Nuclear Scans – The advantage of Gamma Camera is functional imaging compared to purely static imaging in conventional x-rays, CT, etc. Bone scans, thyroid scans, renal scanning, scintimammography and various other investigations can be carried out using this camera.
- High Definition (HD) PET - CT With Ultrafast LSO Crystal Technology & 16 slice CT Scanner capable of generating high quality 3D images - Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital is the only CANCER HOSPITAL of Delhi who offers The World’s only PET Technology with uniform spatial resolution throughout the field of view. Now precisely visualize lesions small as 2 mm with ultra sharp clarity and contrast.
- MRI (MAGNETOM Avanto, A Tim+Dot System) – The hospital is equipped with 1.5 Tesla volume MRI. The special feature of the 1.5 Tesla MRI is its ability to generate 3D images, which cuts the acquisition time by half and increase the comfort and convenience for the patients.
- Ultrasound – Two new State-of-the-art Colour Doppler Ultrasound Machines with Multiple digital transducers with multifrequency capability
- X-Ray – 1000 mA high frequency X-Ray and Computerized Radiography
- Bone Mineral Density – Whole body mineral density scan capable of giving instant reports.
- Endoscopy Suites – The hospital has dedicated endoscopy suite for endoscopic ultrasound and other advanced endoscopic procedures like ERCP, Stenting, UGIE, Colonoscopy etc.
- Bronchoscopy Suite with most modern equipment in safest and convenient environment.
- State-of-the-art Laboratory Services including Cytology, Histopathology, Frozen Sections, Immunohistochemistry, Cytochemistry, Tumor Markers, Hematology, Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Microbiology and Serology. The Laboratory Services are accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
- Cardiopulmonary Lab performs ECGs, Holter Monitoring, TMT and Pulmonary Function tests.
- Blood Bank – A state-of-the-art blood bank meeting all standards has been set up with facilities like Aphaeresis, Leucoreduction, Red Cell Serology, blood component separation and stem cell harvesting. In addition, a Blood Irradiator- another First of its Kind facility for specially treated blood for cancer patients.
- 24 – Hour Services : We have round the clock support services to cater all your needs. Be it for the patient or for an attendant:
Emergency Care | Blood Bank | Laboratory | Ultra-modern Radiology