Emergency Room provides 24X7 services to all emergency patients reporting to ER in a clean, friendly environment. It is managed by doctors and nurses well versed in providing emergency care. It is committed to provide round the clock high standard care to the patients in a clean environment. It caters to patients of all ages who require emergency care. It involves well trained doctors and nurses who are dedicated to their profession.
Objectives of Emergency Room
- To provide unrestricted access to appropriate emergency medical care.
- Timely emergency care is continuously available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by an emergency physician and emergency nursing staff physically present in the Emergency Department.
- Provides Ambulance services 24hrs/day
- To forge a smooth continuum among pre-hospital providers, emergency medical care providers, and providers of definitive follow-up care
- To provide appropriate and expedient evaluation, management, and treatment of patients
- To ensure availability of resources in the Emergency Department to accommodate each patient from the time of arrival through evaluation, decision making, treatment, and disposition
- Accident and Emergency Department is staffed by qualified personnel with knowledge and skills sufficient to evaluate and stabilize, if reasonably possible, those who seek emergency medical care, especially those with potentially lethal or disabling conditions.
Emergency Service: For attending to any emergency, at any time please call:
Emergency Room :+91-11-43066527 , 528
Ambulance Services :+91-11-43066518, 571