Signs and Symptoms
Fallopian tube cancer can be difficult to detect because its signs are often similar to the signs of many other conditions that can be part of everyday life, particularly around menopause when fallopian tube cancer often occurs.
Symptoms can include:
- swelling in your abdomen
- pain in your abdomen and back
- lost appetite or feeling full quickly
- need to pass urine frequenty / urgently as well as other changes to your toilet patterns, such as changes to your bowel habits
- weight loss or gain that is hard to understand or explain
- indigestion or heartburn
- watery discharge from the vagina.
If you have any of these symptoms and they are unusual for you, or they persist, you should see your doctor.