- DCP from AFMC, Pune in 1993
- DNB Pathology from Govt. Medical College Hospital, Chandigarh in 2000
Areas of Clinical interest
- Oncopathology - Breast & G.I. Tumours
- Immunohistology & Genetic Mutations in Oncology
Awards and Honours
- First in merit university of pune in Postgraduate Examination, May 1993
- Best Poster Award for “Histopathological indicators of Prolapse in Lumbar Intervertebral Discs – a comparative study” in Biannual Conference of North – West Chapter of IAPM, October 2000 held in Chandigarh.
- Best Poster Award for “Metastatic Germ Cell Tumour to the eyelid-an unusual presentation”in National Cancer Congress, November 2004 held in Delhi.
She is Post-graduate from AFMC, Pune followed by DNB. After completing senior residency, she has worked as Consultant Histopathology at various cancer hospital of national and international repute in Delhi / NCR. She has given contribution in more than 20 publications in the field and similar number of presentations in national and International meetings and conferences; she stands as a leading consultant in the field of Pathology.
- Member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists