Dr. Pradeep Nayak, Senior Consultant – Cardiology at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital has completed his MD (Internal Medicine) from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak and DNB in Cardiology from Batra Hospital and Research Centre, New Delhi. He has worked with various hospitals of National Repute. He is a member of Cardiological Society of India (CSI). He has participated as faculty in National and International Conferences. He has Contributed in Several Publications and Chapters.
• Independent Coronary Intervention including elective and primary angioplasty
• Complex Coronary cases including Left main angioplasty, angioplasty of chronic total occlusion lesions, bifurcation angioplasty and graft angioplasty
• Pacemaker implantation both single and dual chamber
• ICD Implantation both single and dual chamber
• CRTD Implantation
• Peripheral Intervention including renal peripheral angioplasty
• EP Study
• Management of Heart Failure and Arrhythmia and other Cardiac Illness.
Cardiological Society of India (CSI)