• MBBS - King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, 2000
• MD - Medicine - King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, 2005
• DM - Cardiology - King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, 2010
• FACC - American College of Cardiology, 2016
• FESC - European Society of Cardiology, 2016
• FSCAI - Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, 2010
Dr. Bhupendra Singh, Consultant Cardiology at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi hasworked with the various hospitals of National Repute and have an experience of 12 years in the field of Cardiology. He has completed his MBBS from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University,MD - Medicine from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University and DM - Cardiology from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University.
He is a member of Cardiological Society of India,Indian Medical Association (IMA),API and ICC. He is a fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC), European Society of Cardiology (FESC) and Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (AFSCAI). He has participated in various National and International Clinical Trainings, Workshops and Conferences. He has participated in various clinical trials and presented various Papers / presentations in this field.
Cardiac Ablation, Angiogram, Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA), Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Carotid Artery Disease, Non-Invasive Cardiology, Open Heart Surgery, Dextro-Transposition of the Great Arteries (DTGA), Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF), Cardiac Rehabilitation, Vascular Surgery, Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement, Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, Cardioversion, PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Interventions), Cardiac Catheterisation, Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Aortic Anuerysm Surgery / Endovascular Repair etc.
• Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
• Indian Medical Association (IMA)
• The Association of Physicians of India (API)
• Indian College of Cardiology (ICC)
• 1st Prize for paper presentation titled “Safety and efficacy of various routs of administration of eptifibatide in Acute Coronary Syndrome patients undergoing PCI” in CSI-UP chapter 2010 held at Lucknow.
• Certificate of honor in Pathology and Social & Preventive Medicine in MBBS 2nd Prof, 1999.
• Smt. Surat Kumari Lal Gold Medal in M.D. in the department of Medicine, KG Medical University, 2005
• S. N. Gupta award for paper presentation titled “Hyperhomocysteinemia in chronic liver disease: A Novel risk factor for hepatic damage” at UPICON 2004 held at Allahabad
• 2nd Prize in the Deeptanshu Vedanta Gupta Quiz in UPICON-2004 held at Allahabad.
• A Puri, R Sethi, B Singh, SK Dwivedi, VS Narain, RK Saran, VK Puri Peripartum Cardiomyopathy presenting with Ventricular Tachcardia: A Rare Presentation Indian Pacing and Electrophysiology Journal, 9 (3): 186-189 (2009)
• Abstract :B.Singh, R. Vishnu, A.Jain, A.K.Singh, S. Chandra, R.Sethi, S.K. Dwivedi, V.S.Narain, R.K.Saran, V. K. Puri Evaluation of the role of Stand Alone Intra Coronary administration of Eptifibatide on short term outcomes of Pervutaneous Coronary Intervention for Acute Coronary Syndrome, Indian Heart Journal; supp. 2010
• VS Narain, Alok Kumar Singh, Bhupendra Singh. Chronic Stable Angina: Medical Management, Cardiology Update CSI-UP Chapter 2010.
• S. Chandra, B. Singh. Pre-operative assessment of cardiac patients undergoing non cardiac surgery, cardiology update CSI-UP Chapter 2010.
• M.Chandra, B. Singh. Pearls and Perils of Chronic Hepatitis in Medicine update, UPICON – 2004.