- MBBS from M L B Medical College, Jhansi
- Masters of Surgery (M.S.) in Orthopaedics from M L B Medical College, Jhansi
- M.Ch in Orthopaedics from University of Seychelles, American Institute of Medicine
Area of Clinical Interest
- Primary Hip, Knee and Elbow Joint Replacement
- Revision Hip and Knee Joint Replacement
- Internal fixation of articular fractures (fractures around joints) using minimally Invasive technique
- Internal Fixation of Pelvic acetabular fractures
- High complex trauma
- Onco Orthopaedic Surgery
- Congenital Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
- Workshop: Primary and Revision Knee Replacement, workshops, SICOT DUBAI.
- Workshop: THR, TKR, and trauma AAOS (USA)
- Paper presented: in the UPIOACON at Aligarh,
- Poster presented: in the IOACON at Jaipur.
- Attended various national and international conferences.
- Sulzur trauma course.
- Joint replacement course, hands on workshop and live surgeries GANGA hospital COIMBATORE.
Dr. Anil Tomar is a highly experienced and skilled Orthopaedic surgeon. His expertise is in all kinds of fracture fixation (including complex articular and Pelviacetabular fractures), Joint Replacement and Spine Surgery. He has experience of more than 15 years.
Dr.Anil Tomar is adept in treating and managing disorders and diseases like; Fractures, Shoulder Pain, Back Pain, Knee Pain, Cervical Pain, Tennis Elbow, Frozen Shoulder, Wrist Pain. All types of Arthritises, Tendinopathy, Musculofascial disorders, Carpal tunnel syndrome etc. He is routinely doing procedures like: Total Hip Replacement, Total Knee Replacement, Total Elbow Replacement etc, with excellent results.
Dr.Anil Tomar practices latest A.O. TRAUMA principles and techniques for closed reduction and open reduction and fixation of fractures with a variety of latest Locking Compression Plates and Screws (LCP). He uses Minimally invasive techniques for fixation of many fractures.
- Life member of Indian Orthopaedics Association
- Life member of UP IOA
- Life member of Indian Arthroscopic Society
- Life member of American Association Of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Life member of DOA