Dr. Amit Goel pursued his M.B.B.S degree from Govt. Medical College , Solapur, Maharashtra.He pursued M.S. General Surgery, from Govt. Medical College, Aurangabad. He received his MCh Urology Training from Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (S.S.K.M/P.G. Hospital),Kolkata and is a certified Kidney Transplant surgeon .
He has further done Fellowship training in Urological Cancers and Robotics and has a vast experience of treating more than 3000 Urological Cancers from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi. He was the pioneer of many Laparoscopic Urological Cancer surgeries in Dhaka.
· Kidney Transplants with Lap Donor Nephrectomies, Vascular Access for Hemodialysis
· Urological cancers: Open/ Lap/Robotic Partial Nephrectomy/ Radical Nephrectomy for Kidney cancer.Amputation of Penis with Inguinal Lymph Node dissection for Penis cancer. Open / Lap Radical Prostatectomy for Cancer Prostate. Lap/Robotic/ Radical Cystectomy by Minilap(small) incision with construction of Neobladder/Ileal conduit for Cancer Bladder. Open /LapRetroperitoneal Lymph Node dissection for Testis Tumour. Lap/Open Adrenalectomy and Retroperitoneal Tumours
· Female Urological Problems, Sling Surgery for Leakage of Urine and Laparoscopic Vaginal Vault Prolapse Surgery.
· Penile Rehabilitation Surgeries like Penile Implants, Pyeronie’s disease .
· Artificial Urinary Sphincter for Male Incontinence.
· LASER for Prostate(HOLEP)
· Key Hole/Laser surgeries for Kidneys Stones – PCNL, URS, RIRS.
· Buccal Mucosal Graft Urethroplasties, Pyeloplasty, other Reconstructive surgeries.
· Pediatric Urology
· Andrology :Male Infertility and Sexual Dysfunction