Acuson X 300TM Ultrasound Systems, Premium Edition (PE)
The ACUSON X300T ultrasound system, premium edition (PE) is designed to offer exceptional imaging in all patient body types and providing Superior imaging performance across a wide range of clinical applications :
- Emergency Medicine
- Intracardiac Echo
- CartoSound Communications for Electrophysiology
- Neonatal Echo
- Stress Echo
Vascular enhancement (VE) technology
Reduces noise and artifacts to provide exceptional contrast within the vessel and clear delineation of vessel walls.
Colour Doppler Imaging
Provides excellent colour sensitivity while maintaining excellent detail resolution clearly visualizing plaque in the ICA.
Advanced four Sight Technology
Multi-plane visualization offers excellent contrast resolution to clearly differentiate the endometrial and myometrium of the uterus.
Comprehensive Cardiac Solution
The P5-1 transducer utilizes single crystal technology for exceptional imaging across a variety of patient types as seen in this patient with hypertropic obstructive cardiomyopathy.
Advanced Workflow Capabilities
The ACUSON X300T ultrasound system, premium edition (PE) offers Quick start and battery operation, provides customizable measurement and reports and comes with a flexible feature set and automated knowledge-based workflow tools to meet your scalability needs and grow with your practice.
Comprehensive Connectivity Solution for Maximum Accessibility
Featuring a full complement of connectivity solutions, the ACUSON X300T ultrasound system, premium edition (PE) fits all of your image storage and archiving needs. Full DICOM connectivity, including DICOM SR and the use of universal file format both online and offline allows for easier access to your patient data.
Colour Doppler Ultrasound (With Small Parts And Endocavitory Probes And Biopsy Attachment)
- The state of the art Colour Doppler Ultrasound machine equipped with a variety of digital transducers each having multifrequency capability.
- High Resolution imaging: High frequency transducers with high speed digital electronics produce images with very high resolution (up to 0.3 mm).
- Colour flow imaging with Power Doppler, Adaptive Color Enhancement and Pulsatile Flow Detection: Doppler studies permit visualization and quantification of blood flow in tissues. The high sensitivity and resolution of the equipment leads to improved visualization of small vessels and blood flow. Power Mode Doppler imaging capability permit better detection of slow blood flow resulting in very high sensitivity. The machine is capable of simultaneous display of grey scale image, colour flow mapping and spectral display (triplex imaging).
- Small parts probe is ideal for high resolution imaging of superficial organs such as the breast, testes and for detection of abnormal neck nodes, etc.
- Trans-rectal probe produces high resolution images of the prostate with colour flow mapping for detection of early prostate cancer. A Biopsy attachment permits transrectal biopsy of the prostate for confirming the diagnosis of cancer.
- Transvaginal probe for high resolution imaging of the uterus and ovaries with colour flow mapping helps in early diagnosis of gynecological malignancies.